Everest Corporation limited is established as a reliable market leader in tyre wholesale for providing name brand tyres, wheels, tyre repair and balancing products for customers located Nationwide. We employ a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and distribution of premium quality tyres as well as economy and budget range. We stock a huge inventory of renowned brands like Roadstone, Winrun, Firemax, Lanvigator, and many more. We stock passenger car tyres (PCR) light truck tyres (LTR) truck tyres (TBR). We also offer a wide range of tyre repair products and tyre maintenance products for servicing by technicians. At Everest, you will find even the most difficult tyre sizes at a reasonable price. Our goal is to focus on customer service. We want to help companies benefit from our vast inventory of tyres for every car at an affordable price. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service.
We are a full line distributor with brands, and sizes for every kind of vehicle from around the world. Our staff has a mission to provide our customers with the finest product available at the most competitive price possible to meet the demanding needs of the market and contribute to the success of our customers. Take this opportunity to browse Everest Corporation’s website or visit our store for personalized service. We are open for business Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm and on Saturday from 9am to 3pm.
Over 40 Years of Tyre Industry experience Everest Is committed to the future of Land Transport.
- To provide a superior service to the entire New Zealand market.
- To be honest and reliable with our business practice.
- We will provide an unbiased service and provide all our customers with the same care and respect.
- Remain competitive and maintain being the best at what we do.
- We will create a profitable and sustainable system for all parties involved.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and products in our field.
- To live up to the expectations and guidelines established by our founder since our inception in 1991.